Purpose and acceptance
This legal notice regulates the use of our website, owned by Seifti Software SL. Browsing the website Seifti Software SL attributes the condition of user of the same and implies full and unreserved acceptance of each and every one of the provisions included in this Legal Notice, which may undergo modifications. You agree to make proper use of the website in accordance with the laws, good faith, public order, traffic uses and this Legal Notice. You will be liable to Seifti Software SL or third parties for any damages that may be caused as a result of a breach of this obligation.
Identification and communications
Seifti Software SL, in compliance with Law 34/2002, of July 11, 2002, on information society services and electronic commerce, informs you that:
- Its corporate name is: Seifti Software SL
- Its VAT number is: B16923038
- Its registered office is: Plaza Juan Zorrilla, 1, Madrid, Spain
All notifications and communications you make to Seifti Software SL shall be deemed effective, for all purposes, provided they are made by the means specified above.
Conditions of access and use
The website and its services are freely accessible, however, Seifti Software SL conditions the use of some of the services offered on its website to the prior completion of the corresponding form.
You guarantee the authenticity and timeliness of all data you provide to Seifti Software SL and you are solely responsible for any false or inaccurate statements you make.
You expressly agree to make appropriate use of the contents and services of Seifti Software SL and not to use them for, among others:
- Disseminate content that is criminal, violent, pornographic, racist, xenophobic, offensive, in support of terrorism or, in general, contrary to the law or public order.
- Introduce into the network computer viruses or perform actions likely to alter, damage, interrupt or generate errors or damage to electronic documents, data or physical and logical systems of Seifti Software SL or third parties; as well as hinder the access of other users to the website and its services through the massive consumption of computer resources through which Seifti Software SL provides its services.
- Attempting to access other people's data or restricted areas of Seifti Software SL's or third parties' computer systems and, where appropriate, extracting information.
- Infringe intellectual or industrial property rights, as well as violate the confidentiality of Seifti Software SL's or third parties' information.
- Impersonate the identity of another user, a public administration or a third party.
- Reproduce, copy, distribute, make available or in any other way publicly communicate, transform or modify the contents, unless authorized by the owner of the corresponding rights or it is legally permitted.
- Collect data for advertising purposes and to send advertising of any kind and communications for sales or other commercial purposes without prior request or consent.
All the contents of the website, such as texts, photographs, graphics, images, icons, technology, software, as well as its graphic design and source codes, constitute a work whose property belongs to Seifti Software SL, without being understood as transferred any of the exploitation rights over them beyond what is strictly necessary for the correct use of the web.
In short, you who access this website may view the contents and make, where appropriate, authorized private copies provided that the elements reproduced are not subsequently transferred to third parties, nor are they installed on servers connected to networks, nor are they subject to any type of exploitation.
Also, all trademarks, trade names or logos of any kind that appear on the website are the property of Seifti Software SL, without it being understood that the use or access to it gives you any right over them.
The distribution, modification, transfer or public communication of the contents and any other act that has not been expressly authorized by the holder of the exploitation rights are prohibited.
The establishment of a hyperlink does not imply in any case the existence of a relationship between Seifti Software SL and the owner of the website in which it is established, nor the acceptance and approval by Seifti Software SL of its contents or services. Those persons who intend to establish a hyperlink must previously request authorization in writing to Seifti Software SL. In any case, the hyperlink will only allow access to the home-page or home page of our website, and should also refrain from making false, inaccurate or incorrect statements or indications about Seifti Software SL or include illegal content, contrary to good customs and public order.
Seifti Software SL is not responsible for the use that each user makes of the materials made available on this website nor for the actions carried out on the basis of the same.
Disclaimer of warranties and liability
Seifti Software SL excludes, to the extent permitted by law, any liability for damages of any kind arising from:
- The impossibility of accessing the website or the lack of truthfulness, accuracy, completeness and/or timeliness of the contents, as well as the existence of vices and defects of any kind of content transmitted, disseminated, stored, made available to those who have accessed through the website or the services offered.
- The presence of viruses or other elements in the contents that may cause alterations in computer systems, electronic documents or user data.
- Failure to comply with the laws, good faith, public order, traffic uses and this legal notice as a result of incorrect use of the website. In particular, and by way of example, Seifti Software SL is not responsible for the actions of third parties that violate intellectual and industrial property rights, business secrets, rights to honor, personal and family privacy and self-image, as well as the rules on unfair competition and illegal advertising.
Likewise, Seifti Software SL declines any responsibility for information found outside this website and not directly managed by our webmaster. The function of the links that appear on this website is exclusively to inform the user about the existence of other sources likely to expand the contents offered by this website. Seifti Software SL does not guarantee and is not responsible for the operation or accessibility of the linked sites; nor does it suggest, invite or recommend a visit to them, nor will it be responsible for the results obtained. Seifti Software SL is not responsible for the establishment of hyperlinks by third parties.
Procedure in the event of unlawful activities
In the event that you or a third party considers that there are facts or circumstances that reveal the unlawful nature of the use of any content and/or the performance of any activity on the web pages included or accessible through the website, you must contact Seifti Software SL duly identifying yourself, specifying the alleged infringements and expressly declaring under your responsibility that the information provided in the notification is accurate.
For all litigious matters concerning the Seifti Software SL website, the laws of Spain shall apply. the Courts and Tribunals closest to the seat of this country shall have jurisdiction.
The administrative information provided through the website does not replace the legal publicity of laws, regulations, plans, general provisions and acts that have to be formally published in the official journals of public administrations, which are the only instrument that attests to their authenticity and content. The information available on this website should be understood as a guide with no purpose of legal validity.