Date of last update: August 2022
At Seifti, we consider it of vital importance to protect your right to privacy and the protection of your personal data, and therefore we want to ensure that you feel safe at all times using our services.
To provide our services, we process and collect your data in a lawful, fair and transparent manner, for specified, explicit and legitimate purposes, and we will not process your data for other incompatible purposes.
This document contains information about how personal data is processed within the seifti.io website.
Who is the data controller
Name: Seifti Software SL
Address: Plaza Juan Zorrilla, 1, Madrid, ES, 28003
Tax Identification Number: B16923038
Contact information: email@example.com
Collection, Processing and Use of Personal Data
Purposes of the processing of personal data
Seifti will process your data for specific, explicit and legitimate purposes in accordance with any information provided, and with the main purpose of being able to carry out the different relationships that may be carried out with Seifti through requests, procedures or corresponding formalities.
The personal data we have obtained through our forms will be processed confidentially to achieve the following purposes:
● When the data comes from the form to request a demo, the purpose of the processing will be to be able to send the requested demo and to carry out the appropriate communications to that end, as well as to respond to the queries raised, and our basis of legitimacy will be the legitimate interest of the CONTROLLER , article 6.1. f of the GDPR.
● When the data comes from any of the forms of contact that are made available on our website, the purpose of the processing will be to respond to queries or any type of request made by the user, and our basis of legitimacy will be the legitimate interest of the CONTROLLER, article 6.1.f of the GDPR.
In the forms described above, by checking the corresponding boxes and entering data in them, you expressly and freely and unequivocally accept that your data are necessary to fulfill your request by the CONTROLLER, being voluntary the inclusion of data in such forms.
As a user, you guarantee that the personal data provided to the CONTROLLER is accurate at all times and you are solely responsible for the information provided and for communicating any changes in this regard.
Retention of personal data
At Seifti we will keep your data for the time strictly necessary to carry out the activities for which they are needed, except in those cases where it is necessary to comply with our legal or contractual obligations or when it is necessary in order to provide our services.
Communications of personal data
With regard to the personal data that are processed through our website, no communication of data to third parties is foreseen, except if this is necessary for the development and execution of our processing activities.
In addition, we will make such communications as are necessary with our suppliers when they provide us with their services in order to carry out our activities and to ensure the proper functioning of our activities.
We inform you that we might need to keep your personal data according to legislative requirements, in compliance with applicable legislation.
Your data protection rights
Seifti guarantees and recognizes the exercise, free of charge, at any time and in an effective and accessible manner, of the following rights:
● Right to request access to your personal data. You have the right to access your data, as well as the right to know whether or not your personal data is being processed.
● Right to request rectification. You have the right as a data subject to obtain, without undue delay, the rectification of inaccurate data or to complete incomplete data, and in this sense, Seifti will consider as valid the data provided by users through the corresponding forms and will not assume any responsibility for errors incurred at the time of entering them.
● Right to request restriction of processing. You have the right as a data subject to obtain the restriction of the processing of your data, subject to certain circumstances.
● Right to object to the processing. You have the right to object at any time, on grounds relating to your particular situation, to your personal data being subject to lawful processing.
● Right to request erasure of your data. You have the right, as a data subject, to have your data deleted without undue delay, provided that there is a justified cause for such deletion.
● Right to data portability. You have the right as a data subject to request the portability of your data.
● Right to not to be subject to automated decisions. You have the right as a data subject not to be subject to decisions taken as a result of automated processing, including profiling, that may result in significant effects on you.
In addition, If you have given your consent for a specific purpose, you may withdraw it at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of the processing based on your prior consent.
Under the provisions of Article 77 of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), you have the right as a data subject to lodge a complaint with a Supervisory Authority, if you consider that the processing of personal data concerning you is in breach of the GDPR.
How to exercise your rights
You may exercise your rights in relation to your personal data by sending a written communication to Plaza Juan Zorrilla, 1, Madrid, Spain, indicating the reason for your complaint, or by filling out the following form: Form
You may also exercise your rights through your legal representative, and we will make available to you any information necessary to exercise your rights.
In order to protect and safeguard your personal data, Seifti as CONTROLLER of the processing and to comply with current regulations on the protection of personal data, applies technical and organizational measures to ensure the integrity, confidentiality, availability and resilience of data.